Q: My question is not answered here. What can I do?

A: After consulting JabRef’s help and checking whether your question has been regarded as issue, please head over to the Forum.

A: Either click on View on GitHub or fork the www.jabref.org repository, do your changes and create a pull request. Remember not to use your master branch, but name your branch differently.